BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 13, 2009

Recipe of the week 03/14/09----Cheesy Shells

Ingredients
Mashed Potatoes
Corn (mine are leftovers I have frozen)
Diced Ham (also frozen left overs)
Cooked jumbo shells (slightly undercooked)
Jarred cheese sauce

Mix together the first three ingrediants.


Then stuff them into your cooked jumbo shells.



Place the shells filling side up in a 9x13 dish.



Pour over the cheese sauce. I then add a little milk to the jar and shake it up. Then pour this over the noodles. The little bit of extra liquid will help cook the noodles the rest of the way.



Cook your cheesy shells for 45 mins to 1 hour in a 350 degree oven.



These shells may sound a little strange, but they are very tasty. I do have to admit, however, that this is not my recipe. This recipe was created by my good friend Gen. She makes them at Christmas time. I made them once for my family and now do so almost every month. Happy Eating!!!

0 comments: