BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Recipe of the week 03/07/2009----Sesame Noodles

Sesame Noodles

2T peanut butter (Matt likes a little extra)
2T sesame oil
2T veggie oil (i use canola)
4 T soy sauce
Sesame seeds
1/2 box spaghetti (cooked)

Mix the peanut butter, sesame oil, veggie oil, and soy sauce together. It will take a little work. I find a whisk is best. Once it is all stirred together it will be a thick sauce.

Toss the hot noodles into the sauce with a pair of tongs. Then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Toasted if you like.

This goes great with grilled chicken and a veggie. My husband and even my children really love this recipe. Happy Eating!!!

1 comments:

Agent-Smith said...

Whenever we have these on the menu, it's now my job to make them. I like adding my contributions to the meals. Usually I just get the pots and pans out, or get the measuring spoons and stuff like that. You know the commercials that say "it's so easy, even a caveman can do it"? Well this recipe is so easy, even a blind man can do it! lol!