BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Recipe of the Week----Three Envelope Chicken


Boneless chicken
1 pack chicken gravy
1 pack Italian dressing mix
1 pack ranch dressing mix
1 cup water

In a slow cooker place the chicken. Mine is frozen.

Then mix together the flavor packs with one cup of water and pour all over chicken.

Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is done. Once it is done remove chicken, chunk it up and reserve.

Mix 1/4 cup flour with a some milk and slowly add to liquid in crock pot. Add chicken back into crock pot.

Cook 1hour on high heat until the sauce is thick. Serve over rice or noodles.

My family loves this meal. It's about as easy as it gets. I love that you don't have to remember to defrost the meat ahead of time. The original recipe says to leave the chicken whole and serve over rice. I hope you enjoy this meal as much as my family seems too. Happy Eating!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

This sounds good. I'm gonna have to try it! Thanks.

Unknown said...

you know me i can never follow direction so we are having my twist on this, i used ceaser dressing instead of italian (didnt have italian) and when i put the chicken back in I'm also adding chopped spinach