BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 30, 2010

Sweet Smoothies!!!!

Okay so after seeing all the hype about the McDonald's Smoothies, trying one, deciding it was good but too expensive I have decided to go into the the Smoothie making business. Okay well not really a business (unless you guys really want to pay me to make your smoothies). I have, however, been playing around with different combos in my head. So hear is my basic smoothie making recipe....1/4 cup liquid (any liquid), 1/2 cup frozen fruit (slightly thawed), fresh fruit (if I have it on hand), and 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt. Oh and some truvia to make it a bit sweeter. So far I have had a Blueberry, pomegranate, banana smoothie and a mixed berry smoothie made with orange juice. Rest assured there will be more combos to come. If I think about it I will start writing down my combos and taking pictures. Hmmm a gallery of smoothies....YUM

0 comments: